Dr. Jart Ceramidin Liquid

As it says on the bottle - liquid skin saver! Click to read more.


After a long hiatus (the last exam period of my undergrad!), I'm finally back to blogging!

Today I'm reviewing the Dr. Jart Ceramidin liquid. I'm not going to lie - this product confuses me sometimes. I'm still not 100% on whether it's a toner or a serum but whatever it is I'm in love with it. I use it in combination with the Dr. Jart Ceramidin Oil Balm (review coming soon!).

I bought this using Avecko during the wild xmas sales awhile back but I'm happy to report that this is readily available at Sephora! I bought mine for $33 USD (normally it's closer to $40). Sephora sells it for $47 USD.

The bottle has 150ml of product and a little goes a very long way. Even with generous and layered application over these past few months I'm nowhere near finishing it.



The cap can get a little gunky...


It has a slightly runny texture but it's thicker than your average watery toner. It smells faintly of lemons but not in a pledge sort of way. If my skin is super dry, I use this immediately after cleansing but otherwise I put it on after a watery toner.



It absorbs immediately, making it perfect for layered application.




And this is what cemented it for me! Look at the difference between the before (left) and after (right) on my hand! And this was only the difference using the ceramidin liquid, not my entire routine. It has equally astounding results on my face.

Wondering how I got the above photo? Stay tuned because I've got a very detailed review coming your way!

The Dr. Jart Ceramidin Liquid held me down during the winter months, plumping up my dry and dull skin instantly. If that's not a skin saver I don't know what is! It remains a staple in my routine even though it's getting hotter because it absorbs instantly and has such a great impact on my skin. 

I definitely recommend it for those with dry and normal skin!

Ciao! 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing before and after photos! I've been reading about this periodicity for a while now debating whether to get it or not and those shots fill in a piece of the puzzle that I didn't even know I was looking for. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing before and after photos! I've been reading about this periodicity for a while now debating whether to get it or not and those shots fill in a piece of the puzzle that I didn't even know I was looking for. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric